the ART of being IN fashion



Thursday, January 5, 2012

BEER DRINKING FOR THE NEW YEAR

Soooo, in my last post I told you that I was going to start drinking beer in the new year.  See, I drink alot and I have decided that all those calories aren't great for the bod so I had the brilliant idea of switching from my caloric red wine to light beer.

Upon further research
1. Drink 8 Becks Lights (64 calories - wow!)
2. Have no buzz at all and feel bloated
3. Google alcohol content in light beer and find out that its 2.8% alcohol

2.8 % - SHIT thats LESS alcohol than you get when you go to Utah and have to put up with all of their freaky Mormon alcohol rules (you can have multiple wives because you will need them on our own planet someday but alcohol is bad)  REALLY, the person making up those rules was clearly smoked!

SO, the finding is sure its less calories but not when you have to drink a 12 pack to get to that happy place.  And why would you drink that yeast invested liquid unless it had some fun result?

Gotta run and grab a glass of cab... Cheers!