the ART of being IN fashion



Friday, January 13, 2012

GO TO ELLE


Okay so here is Elle McBITCH in People Magazine. The article is titled "She Used To Look So Hot Way Back Then But Now She is 47 So We Had To Pull Out These OLD PHOTOS Of When She Was 20!"

I'm kidding, she really is 47 which is older than me so thank you for taking away that excuse ELLE!

I'm going to go for a long RUN now like for days and I am going to cry while running and then I'm going to down a bottle of wine or 2.  I hate you but you do look really friendly and HOT so maybe I'll trying to be more friendly.   I really am HAPPY for HER - good job of looking so good - WOW that's amazing.  Cheers to you ELLE and Happy New Year.  What's your resolution?  Not to look so HOT? 

I'm going to paste this picture to my bathroom mirror to remind me...to smile even when I'm running
(the 100 mile run that I just signed up for)